24hours on-line service, factory direct, 100% inspection,MOQ 100pcs. China Non-standard Bearings Suppliers
Add：Shangpu industry zone, Shangyu district, Shaoxing city, Zhejiang
The biggest natural enemy of bearings is corrosion. Thi […]
The biggest natural enemy of bearings is corrosion. This phenomenon can cause extremely serious damage to bearings. Because INA bearings are affected by various internal and external factors, the phenomenon of bearing corrosion is also increasing. In general, there are mainly the following 6 reasons:
1. The chemical composition and structure of the bearing metal material itself.
2. The metal surface finish of the bearing is corroded by the difference in oxygen concentration.
3. The bearing is in contact with other metal surfaces.
4. The metal surface of the bearing is in contact with various environmental media.
5. Bearings are affected by ambient temperature and humidity.
6. Human sweat is also the cause of INA bearing corrosion. Its pH value is 5~6. Therefore, in order to prevent corrosion caused by hand sweat, installation and production personnel should wear gloves and do not touch the embedded solid lubrication bearings with their hands.
To prevent the bearing from being corroded, some preventive measures can be taken. If it can be coated with anti-rust oil to prevent rust. Three methods of oiling are described below.
1. Use the method of soaking to adhere a layer of anti-rust grease to the surface of the INA bearing. For some small bearings, they can be soaked in anti-rust grease. The thickness of the oil film can be achieved by controlling the temperature or viscosity of the anti-rust grease.
2. The method of brushing: When brushing, pay attention to evenly smear the surface of the embedded solid lubricating bearing, it is best not to accumulate, and at the same time, pay attention to prevent leakage.
3. The method of spraying: For some large anti-rust objects, the immersion method is not suitable for oiling. The spray method is suitable for solvent-diluted anti-rust oil or thin-layer anti-rust oil. But it should be noted that this method must adopt perfect fire prevention and labor protection measures.