24hours on-line service, factory direct, 100% inspection,MOQ 100pcs. China Non-standard Bearings Suppliers
Add：Shangpu industry zone, Shangyu district, Shaoxing city, Zhejiang
1. Selection of INA bearing model: The bearing model is […]
1. Selection of INA bearing model: The bearing model is generally selected by the user's technical personnel according to the use conditions and load bearing of the supporting products. The business personnel mainly understand whether the actual load of the user is in line with the selected bearing. If the INA bearing does not meet the requirements for use, the customer should be advised to change the model as soon as possible, but unless there is no problem in the selection of the model for a special product.
2. The choice of INA bearing clearance: When purchasing INA bearings, users generally only tell what model and grade they are, and rarely require the clearance of the bearing. Business personnel must ask about the bearing's operating conditions and the speed of the bearing. Temperature and fit tolerance are directly related to the choice of INA bearing clearance. Generally, motors with speeds below 3500 rpm mostly use CM clearance. For example, high-temperature and high-speed motors require relatively large clearances. After assembly, the clearance of INA bearings will be reduced due to the expansion of the inner hole and the shrinking of the outer circle. The reduction of the clearance = interference × 60% (except for the bearing chamber is aluminum). For example, the clearance before assembly of the INA bearing is 0.01mm, and the interference during assembly is 0.01mm, then the clearance after assembly of the INA bearing is 0.004mm. In theory, the noise and life of the INA bearing reach the best state when there is zero clearance. However, considering the temperature rise in actual operation, the clearance of the INA bearing after assembly is 0.002mm-0.004mm.
3. The choice of grease: The choice of grease is generally based on the speed, temperature resistance, noise requirements and starting torque of the INA bearing. The business personnel are required to have a good understanding of the performance of various greases.
4. Selection of INA bearing seal type: bearing lubrication can be divided into oil lubrication and grease lubrication. Oil-lubricated bearings are generally selected form bearings, and grease-lubricated bearings are generally sealed with dust caps or rubber seals. The dust cover is suitable for high temperature or good use environment. The seals are divided into contact seal and non-contact seal. Contact seal has good dustproof performance but large starting torque, and non-connected seal has small starting torque, but sealing performance No contact is good.
INA bearings are currently professionally manufactured in industries such as automotive motor bearings, home appliance motor bearings, motorcycle bearings, and health-care motor INA bearings, so that the noise and life of INA bearings can reach the best state.