24hours on-line service, factory direct, 100% inspection,MOQ 100pcs. China Non-standard Bearings Suppliers
1. Cylindrical rollers These rollers are mainly used in […]
1. Cylindrical rollers These rollers are mainly used in cylindrical roller bearings, and roller assemblies can also be used directly in machinery. This type of roller has been standardized in size and can be used as a commodity roller for design and user selection.
2. Long Cylindrical Roller This type of roller is divided into two types with shaft diameter and without shaft diameter. It is mainly used for long cylindrical roller bearings, and the roller assembly can also be directly used in machinery.
3. Needle rollers These rollers are mainly used in needle roller bearings, universal joint needle roller bearings and thrust needle roller bearings. Needle roller assemblies can also be used directly in machinery. This type of roller has been serialized in size for design selection. According to the needs of the bearing structure, the shapes of the ends of the needle rollers are cone-shaped, flat-headed, round-headed, etc.
4. Tapered rollers are in the shape of a truncated cone, and their cone angle is usually 1° to 4°20′, and some are less than 1° or greater than 4°20′, mostly 2°. The length of the roller generally does not exceed twice the diameter of the large end of the roller. This type of roller is mostly used in tapered roller bearings, and rollers with large cone angles are basically used in thrust tapered roller bearings.
5. Spherical roller The rolling surface of the roller is spherical. Bearings using this type of rollers have self-aligning performance and can withstand large loads. Spherical rollers are divided into asymmetric type and symmetrical shape. Generally, the large end surface of the asymmetric shape is a spherical surface, and the two ends of the symmetrical shape are flat end surfaces. Symmetrical spherical rollers have better performance, while asymmetrical ones are eliminated. These rollers are used in spherical roller bearings and thrust spherical roller bearings.
6. Spiral roller It is a hollow roller made of steel strip with special cross-section, which is divided into two types: left-handed and right-handed. This kind of roller is not widely used, mainly used for spiral roller bearings subjected to shock loads.
7. Pillar hole roller There is a through hole in the center of the pillar hole roller. This hole is used to install the pillar so that it can be fixed on the sheet pillar cage. This type of roller has cylindrical, conical and spherical shapes, and is mainly used for extra large bearings.