24hours on-line service, factory direct, 100% inspection,MOQ 100pcs. China Non-standard Bearings Suppliers
When the mechanism is running, the part where the INA b […]
When the mechanism is running, the part where the INA bearing is installed is allowed to have a certain temperature. When touching the housing of the mechanism with your hand, it should be normal that you don't feel hot, otherwise it indicates that the bearing temperature is too high.
The reasons for the excessively high bearing temperature include: the quality of lubricating oil does not meet the requirements or deterioration, the viscosity of lubricating oil is too high; the mechanism assembly is too tight (insufficient clearance); the stainless steel bearing assembly is too tight; the bearing race rotates on the shaft or in the housing; load Too large; the bearing cage or rolling elements are broken, etc.
Rolling bearings are allowed to have a slight running noise during work. If the noise is too loud or there is abnormal noise or impact, it indicates that the bearing is faulty.
The causes of noise produced by rolling bearings are more complicated. One is the wear of the mating surfaces of the inner and outer rings of the bearing. Due to this kind of wear, it destroys the matching relationship between the bearing and the housing, and the stainless steel bearing and the shaft, causing the axis to deviate from the correct position, causing abnormal noise when the shaft is moving at high speed. When the INA bearing is fatigued, the metal on its surface will peel off, which will also increase the radial clearance of the bearing and produce abnormal noise. In addition, insufficient bearing lubrication, formation of dry friction, and bearing breakage will cause abnormal noise. After the bearing is worn and loosened, the cage is loosened and damaged, which will also cause damage to the bearing with abnormal noise.
1. Corrosion of tile surface: Spectral analysis found that the concentration of non-ferrous metal elements is abnormal; there are many sub-micron wear particles of non-ferrous metal components in the iron spectrum; the moisture of lubricating oil exceeds the standard, and the acid value exceeds the standard.
2. Strain on the journal surface: there are iron-based cutting abrasive particles or black oxide particles in the iron spectrum, and there is a tempering color on the metal surface.
3. Corrosion of journal surface: Spectral analysis found that the concentration of iron element is abnormal, there are many sub-micron particles of iron in the iron spectrum, and the moisture or acid value of lubricating oil exceeds the standard.
4. Surface strain: cutting abrasive particles are found in the iron spectrum, and the abrasive particles are non-ferrous metals.
5. Fretting wear on the back of the tile: Spectral analysis found that the iron concentration is abnormal, there are many sub-micron wear particles of iron in the iron spectrum, and the moisture and acid value of the lubricating oil are abnormal.
Impact sound of rolling elements and its control method. Larger ball bearings or bearings are running at low speed under pure radial load, because the centrifugal force of the rolling elements is small, the rolling elements in the non-load area will impact the cage or raceway And make noise. But as the speed increases, this sound will disappear.
The raceway sound of the INA bearing and its control method The raceway sound is a slippery continuous sound produced by the rolling elements rolling on the raceway surface when the bearing is running. It is a unique basic sound that occurs in all stainless steel bearings. The general bearing sound is the raceway sound plus other sounds. The raceway sound of a ball bearing is irregular, the frequency is above 1000Hz, its main frequency does not change with the speed, but its sound pressure level increases with the speed of the speed.