24hours on-line service, factory direct, 100% inspection,MOQ 100pcs. China Non-standard Bearings Suppliers
When the INA bearing rotates in a single rotation, it c […]
When the INA bearing rotates in a single rotation, it can be rotated by the hand plate first after installation. Check the rotation flexibility of the clutch bearing. If there is no abnormality below, perform a power running check.
The instantaneous high temperature in the grinding zone of the bearing can heat the surface within a certain depth (10-100nm) to a temperature higher than the tempering heating temperature of the workpiece. In the case of not reaching the austenitizing temperature, as the heated temperature increases, the surface layer will undergo a re-tempering or high-temperature tempering structural transformation corresponding to the heating temperature, and the hardness will decrease accordingly. The higher the heating temperature, the greater the decrease in hardness.
The working temperature of the bearing is mostly around 200℃, and it tends to be higher. If it is not through the strong cooling, the temperature will continue to rise, which is very detrimental to the strength and hardness of the INA bearing. Once the clutch bearing loses its ability to maintain precise shape, The friction will increase and the temperature will rise rapidly, which will further reduce the strength and hardness of the material and cause the bearing to fail quickly.
Because the bearing is very sensitive to wear and it is easy to produce wear debris, if it is not removed from the bearing in time, it will also cause a vicious circle and cause the bearing to fail quickly.
The task of bearing lubrication must effectively deliver the lubricant to the moving surface in the INA bearing, and take away the heat from the bearing, and at the same time remove the abrasive particles or dirt in the bearing.
Rolling bearing cages can be divided into stamping cages and solid cages. When the rolling bearing is in operation, the bearing heat and wear due to sliding friction, especially under operating conditions, due to the centrifugal force, accelerate the friction, wear and heat generation, and in severe cases, it will cause the cage to burn and break, causing the clutch bearing to fail use. Cage damage occupies a large proportion of the failure forms of the bearing. Among the reasons for cage damage, the quality of cage material is one of the main reasons.
When the instantaneous high temperature in the grinding zone heats the surface layer of the workpiece to above the austenitizing temperature (Ac1), the austenitized structure of the layer will be re-quenched into martensite in the subsequent cooling process organization. For all workpieces with secondary quenching burns, the secondary quenching layer must be a high temperature tempered layer with extremely low hardness.
1. The 2# spindle oil and coarse and fine filter element should be changed after one year of normal use.
2. Three layers of silk cloth must be filtered to replenish oil in the normal operation of the pump station.
3. The main shaft pulley and grinding wheel must be stopped when the pump station is working when loading and unloading. That is, the spindle stops with the hydrostatic oil floating. This will not damage the main shaft and the dynamic and static pressure imported bearings.
4. Before the grinding wheel spindle works, check whether the pump station pressure and the static pressure of the grinding head are within the standard range.
5. When the equipment is shut down, be sure to stop the grinding head motor first, and then turn off the pumping station after the grinding wheel has stopped, otherwise the grinding head will be easily damaged.
6. When changing any parts on the pump station, you must first remove the high-pressure oil inlet hose connector. After changing the parts, the oil circuit can self-circulate for 15-20 minutes before the oil inlet pipe can be connected to the grinding head, so as to ensure The spindle oil entering the grinding head is ultra-clean spindle oil that has been finely filtered. Doing so can extend the service life of the dynamic and static pressure spindle.