24hours on-line service, factory direct, 100% inspection,MOQ 100pcs. China Non-standard Bearings Suppliers
In the lower bearing of a car steering gear, it is a sm […]
In the lower bearing of a car steering gear, it is a small corner where the balls converge to one side when the bearing retainer falls apart. When disassembled and replaced, the inner sleeve and outer sleeve of the bearing are no longer one. At this time, only the outer casing of the bearing was left in the small corner. But it is more difficult to take it out, because there is no way to start!
The principle of applying this method is that when selecting iron bars, it is necessary to be flexible and flexible depending on the diameter of the inner hole of the outer ring of the bearing. When the diameter of the inner hole of the outer ring of the bearing is larger, of course, the iron bar is wider and thicker. (Note that the screw holes are also adjusted accordingly) What also needs to be adjusted is the flexible length of the iron plate according to the diameter of the inner hole of the outer ring of the bearing. This small device should not be thrown away after use and can be used for a long time.
Here, I tell you a trick:
1. Use a vernier caliper to measure the diameter of the inner hole of the bearing casing, for example, it is 60MM.
2. Saw an iron plate with a width of about 20MM, a thickness of about 5MM and a length of about 70MM.
3. In the center of the iron plate, punch a "center"
4. With the "center" as the center of the circle, use the circle to plan an original arc with a diameter of 58MM.
5. On the grinder, trim off the excess parts other than the original arc according to the original arc.
6. Bend the iron plate with an iron hammer (pay attention to the uniformity of the curvature) and measure the length of the iron plate after bending with a vernier caliper, so that the size is 60.5MM.
7. On the "center", drill a hole with a 5mm drill bit. And use M6 tap to buckle.
8. Find a long M6 screw through the buckle and screw it in from the concave surface of the iron bar (just show the head)
9. Press the convex side into the ball groove of the outer ring of the bearing forcibly in the narrow direction.
10. Rotate the long screw in the tightening direction. At this time, the bearing jacket in the narrow direction will come out obediently!