24hours on-line service, factory direct, 100% inspection,MOQ 100pcs. China Non-standard Bearings Suppliers
Selection of SKF bearings and precautions when using th […]
Selection of SKF bearings and precautions when using them. Summary of bearing selection There are many types, types and sizes of rolling bearings. In order to make the mechanical device play the expected performance, it is very important to choose the most suitable bearing. In order to select a bearing, many factors need to be analyzed, and the procedures for selecting bearings must be studied and evaluated from various angles. There are no special specifications, but the general sequence is as follows:
(1) Master the operating conditions of mechanical devices and bearings, etc.
(2) Clarify the requirements for bearings
(3) Select the type of bearing
(4) Selection of bearing configuration
(5) Select bearing size
(6) Select bearing specifications
(7) The installation method of the selected bearing
The use conditions and environmental conditions of SKF bearings. Correctly grasping the use parts of the bearings in mechanical devices and the use conditions and environmental conditions are the prerequisites for selecting suitable bearings. For this, it is necessary to obtain the following data and information:
(1) Function and structure of mechanical device
(2) Where to use the bearing
(3) Bearing load (size, direction)
(4) Rotation speed
(5) Vibration and shock
(6) Bearing temperature (ambient temperature, temperature rise)
(7) The selection of the surrounding atmosphere (corrosiveness, cleanliness, lubricity) of the bearing arrangement. Generally, the shaft is supported by two bearings in the radial and axial directions. In this case, the bearing on one side is called the fixed side The bearing, which bears both radial and axial loads, plays a role in the relative axial displacement between the fixed shaft and the bearing housing. The other side is called the free side, which only bears radial load, and can move relative to the axial direction, so as to solve the problem of the expansion and contraction of the shaft caused by temperature changes and the interval error of installing the bearing. For fixed-side bearings, it is necessary to select a bearing that can move the rolling surface in the axial direction (such as cylindrical roller bearings) or on the assembly surface (such as radial ball bearings).
On relatively short shafts, when the fixed side and the free side are the same, use bearings that only move in one direction (such as centripetal thrust ball bearings). Selection of bearing type When selecting a bearing type, it is important to fully understand the operating conditions of the bearing.