24hours on-line service, factory direct, 100% inspection,MOQ 100pcs. China Non-standard Bearings Suppliers
The selection of materials is still a factor that must […]
The selection of materials is still a factor that must be considered in the failure analysis of INA bearings. The main task of bearing failure analysis is to find out the main factors causing the failure of stainless steel bearings based on a large number of background materials, analysis data and failure modes, so as to propose improvement measures to extend the service life of the bearing and avoid sudden occurrence of the bearing Early failure of sex. Installation conditions are one of the most important factors in the use of factors. Bearings often change due to improper installation, resulting in changes in the stress state between the various parts of the entire set of bearings. The bearing runs under abnormal conditions and fails prematurely. According to the technical requirements of bearing installation, use, maintenance, and maintenance, monitor and inspect the load, speed, working temperature, vibration, noise and lubrication conditions of the bearing in operation. If an abnormality is found, immediately find the cause and make adjustments to make it Back to normal.
1. Is the outer packaging clear: Under normal circumstances, the brand has its own dedicated designers to design the outer packaging, and arrange for the production of factories that pass the production conditions, so the packaging is very clear from the lines to the color blocks. unambiguous.
2. Whether the stamped words are clear: Brand words, labels, etc. will be printed on the INA bearing body. The fonts are very small, but most of the products produced by the factory use steel stamping technology, and they are pressed before heat treatment. Therefore, although the fonts are small, they are deeply concave and very clear. The fonts of counterfeit products are not only blurred, because of the rough printing technology, the fonts float on the surface, and some of them can even be easily erased by hand.
3. Whether there is noise: Hold the inner sleeve of the stainless steel bearing with your left hand, and turn the outer sleeve with your right hand to listen to whether there is any noise. Due to the backward production conditions of most counterfeit products and the completely hand-made workshop operation, it is inevitable that impurities such as sand will be mixed in the production process, which is hidden in the INA bearing body, so it will make noises when rotating. This is the biggest difference from a genuine brand that strictly enforces production standards and operates with machines.
4. Whether there are turbid oil stains on the surface: This should be paid special attention to when purchasing stainless steel bearings. Since the current domestic anti-rust technology is not very popular, it is easy to leave thick oil stains when the INA bearing body is rust-proofed, which is sticky and sticky on the hand, while it is almost invisible on the original foreign bearings. When it comes to the traces of anti-rust oil, a very careful expert said that the bearing smells like a scent. It must be the anti-rust oil, but it is not visible.
5. Whether the chamfer is uniform: the so-called chamfer of the bearing, that is, the junction of the horizontal plane and the vertical plane, the counterfeit bearing is not handled satisfactorily at these corners due to the limitation of production technology.
The metallurgical quality of INA bearing materials used to be the main factor affecting the early failure of rolling bearings. With the progress of metallurgical technology (such as vacuum degassing of bearing steel, etc.), the quality of raw materials has been improved. The proportion of raw material quality factors in the failure analysis of stainless steel bearings has been significantly reduced, but it is still one of the main factors affecting bearing failure.