24hours on-line service, factory direct, 100% inspection,MOQ 100pcs. China Non-standard Bearings Suppliers
Add：Shangpu industry zone, Shangyu district, Shaoxing city, Zhejiang
1. Deep groove ball bearings for automotive hub bearing […]
1. Deep groove ball bearings for automotive hub bearings Deep groove ball bearings have a simple structure and are easy to use. They are a type of bearing with a large production volume and a wide range of applications. It is mainly used to bear radial load, and can also bear a certain axial load. When the radial clearance of the bearing is increased, it has the function of angular contact bearing and can bear larger axial load.
2. Self-aligning ball bearings Self-aligning ball bearings have just two rows, the inner ring has two raceways, and the outer ring raceway has an inner spherical shape, which has self-aligning performance. It can automatically compensate the coaxiality error caused by the shaft flexure and the deformation of the housing, and is suitable for the parts where the support seat hole cannot guarantee strict coaxiality. The middle bearing mainly bears radial load. While bearing radial load, it can also bear a small amount of axial load. It is usually not used to withstand pure axial load. For example, if it is subjected to pure axial load, only a row of rigid balls is stressed.
3. Angular contact ball bearings Angular contact ball bearings have a higher limit speed and can withstand both longitudinal and axial loads, as well as pure axial loads. The axial load capacity is determined by the contact angle and increases with the contact angle And increase.
4. Cylindrical roller bearings The rollers of cylindrical roller bearings are usually guided by two ribs of a bearing ring, a cage. The roller and the guide ring form an assembly, which can be separated from the other bearing ring. Separable bearings. This type of bearing is easy to install and disassemble, especially when the inner and outer rings and the shaft and the housing are all interference fit. This type of bearing is generally only used to bear radial loads, and only single-row bearings with ribs on the inner and outer rings can withstand small steady axial loads or large intermittent axial loads.
5. Spherical roller bearings Spherical roller bearings have two rows of rollers, which are mainly used to bear radial loads and can also withstand axial loads in either direction. This kind of bearing has high radial load capacity, and is especially suitable for work under heavy load or vibration load, but it can not bear pure axial load; the self-aligning performance is good and can compensate the same bearing error.
6. Tapered roller bearings Tapered roller bearings are mainly suitable for bearing radial and axial combined loads that are mainly radial loads, while large tapered angle tapered roller bearings can be used to bear diameters that are mainly axial loads. Axial combined load. This type of bearing is a separate bearing, and its inner ring (including tapered rollers and cage) and outer ring can be installed separately. During installation and use, the radial clearance and axial clearance of the bearing can be adjusted, and it can also be installed with pre-interference.
7. Thrust ball bearings Thrust ball bearings are a separate type of bearing, the shaft ring 'seat ring can be separated from the cage `rigid ball assembly. The shaft ring is a ring matched with the shaft, and the seat ring is a ring matched with the bearing seat hole, and there is a gap between the shaft and the shaft. Thrust ball bearings can only withdraw axial loads, unidirectional thrust ball bearings can only withstand axial loads in one room, and bidirectional thrust ball bearings can withstand axial loads in both directions. Thrust ball bearing can not limit the longitude of the shaft to move, and the limit speed is very low. One-way thrust ball bearings can limit the axial displacement of the shaft and the housing in one direction, and two-way bearings can limit the axial displacement of the two direction