24hours on-line service, factory direct, 100% inspection,MOQ 100pcs. China Non-standard Bearings Suppliers
Eccentric bearing corrosion is caused by various intern […]
Eccentric bearing corrosion is caused by various internal and external factors, which can be summarized as follows:
1. Metal surface finish (battery corrosion due to oxygen concentration difference).
2. The chemical composition and structure of the metal material itself.
3. The composition and pH value of the solution in contact with the metal surface;
4. Ambient temperature and humidity.
5. Various environmental media in contact with metal surfaces.
6. The sweat of other people is also the cause of bearing corrosion, and its pH value is 5~6. Therefore, in order to prevent rust caused by hand sweat, installation and production personnel should wear gloves, and do not touch the bearing with hands.
Apply anti-rust oil to prevent the eccentric bearing from rusting
1. Immersion method: Some small bearings are immersed in anti-rust grease, and the thickness of the oil film can be achieved by controlling the temperature or viscosity of the anti-rust grease to make the surface adhere to a layer of anti-rust grease.
2. Brushing method: When brushing, pay attention to evenly smear on the bearing surface, do not cause accumulation, and also pay attention to prevent leakage.
3. Spraying method: Some large antirust objects are not suitable for oiling by immersion method. Generally, spraying is carried out in a clean air place with filtered compressed air with a pressure of about 0.7Mpa. The spray method is suitable for solvent-diluted anti-rust oil or thin-layer anti-rust oil. This method must adopt perfect fire protection and labor protection measures.
Pretreatment method for rust on eccentric bearing surface:
1. Surface cleaning: Cleaning must be combined with the nature of the bearing surface and the conditions at that time. Commonly used methods are solvent cleaning, mechanical cleaning and chemical treatment cleaning.
2. After the surface is dry and cleaned, it can be dried with filtered dry compressed air, or dried with a dryer at a temperature of 120~170°C, and finally dried with a clean gauze.