24hours on-line service, factory direct, 100% inspection,MOQ 100pcs. China Non-standard Bearings Suppliers
What are the main factors affecting metal corrosion Met […]
What are the main factors affecting metal corrosion
Metal corrosion is caused by various internal and external factors, which can be summarized as follows:
1. The chemical composition and structure of the metal material itself;
2. Metal surface finish;
3. The composition and pH value of the solution in contact with the metal surface;
4. Ambient temperature and humidity;
5. Various environmental media in contact with metal surfaces.
Anti-rust management of finished bearings
The finished bearing is sealed and packaged after being coated with anti-rust oil, which can avoid the influence of atmospheric environment during storage and transportation, resulting in rust and mildew, which will affect the performance.
1. The finished bearing adopts two-pass kerosene mechanical spray washing, mechanical spraying with anti-rust and lubricating oil, and polyethylene sealed packaging.
2. Before spraying with kerosene and spraying with anti-rust and lubricating oil, filter with a filter element that meets the process requirements to ensure the cleanliness of the finished bearing. The fuel tank and the machine tool are thoroughly cleaned once a month.
3. When inspectors and assemblers touch finished parts and bearings, they need to apply liquid gloves to avoid corrosion due to hand sweat.
4. Handle with care during transportation and storage of finished bearings to avoid package damage.
5. The assembly room and the finished bearing storage room should be dry, clean and free of pollution sources.
Method of applying anti-rust oil
1. Soaking method: Some small items are immersed in anti-rust grease to make the surface adhere to a layer of anti-rust grease. The thickness of the oil film can be achieved by controlling the temperature or viscosity of the anti-rust grease.
2. The brushing method is used for outdoor construction equipment or special-shaped products that are not suitable for immersion or spraying. When brushing, it is necessary to not only avoid accumulation, but also to prevent leakage.
3. Spray method Some large anti-rust objects cannot be oiled by immersion method. Generally, use filtered compressed air with a pressure of about 0.7Mpa for spraying in a clean air place. The spray method is suitable for solvent-diluted anti-rust oil or thin-layer anti-rust oil, but complete fire protection and labor protection measures must be adopted.