24hours on-line service, factory direct, 100% inspection,MOQ 100pcs. China Non-standard Bearings Suppliers
In our life, the proportion of automobiles is also incr […]
In our life, the proportion of automobiles is also increasing, and the demand for wheel hub bearings on automobiles is also increasing. Correct installation of wheel hub bearings can increase the driving safety factor of automobiles. In the past, the number of wheel hub bearings in cars has increased The use of single-row tapered rollers or ball bearings is in pairs. With the development of technology, cars have widely used car wheel units. The use range and quantity of hub bearing units are increasing day by day. Now it has developed to the third generation: the first generation is composed of double row angular contact bearings. The second generation has a flange for fixing the bearing on the outer raceway. The bearing can be simply sleeved on the wheel shaft and fixed with a nut. Makes car maintenance easier. The third-generation hub bearing unit uses a bearing unit and an anti-lock brake system ABS. The hub unit is designed with an inner flange and an outer flange. The inner flange is bolted to the drive shaft. The outer flange installs the entire bearing together. Worn or damaged hub bearings or hub units can cause your vehicle to fail inappropriately and costlyly on the road, or even cause damage to your safety.
In the use and installation of hub bearings, please note the following:
1.In order to ensure the maximum safety and reliability, it is recommended that you always check the wheel bearing regardless of the age of the car-pay attention to the early warning signal of the bearing for wear: including any frictional noise when turning or the suspension combination wheel turning Unusual deceleration. For rear-wheel drive vehicles, it is recommended to lubricate the front wheel bearings when the vehicle travels up to 38,000 kilometers. When replacing the brake system, check the bearings and replace the oil seal.
2. If you hear noise from the hub bearing, first of all, it is important to find where the noise occurs. There are many moving parts that may generate noise, or some rotating parts are in contact with non-rotating parts. If it is confirmed that the noise is in the bearing, the bearing may be damaged and needs to be replaced.
3. Because the working conditions of the bearing failure on both sides caused by the front hub are similar, even if only one bearing is broken, it is recommended to replace them in pairs.
4. Wheel hub bearings are relatively sensitive. In any case, correct methods and suitable tools need to be used. During storage, transportation and installation, the bearing components must not be damaged. Some bearings require a larger pressure to press in, so special tools are required. Be sure to refer to the car manufacturer's instructions.
5. The bearing should be installed in a clean and tidy environment. Fine particles entering the bearing will also shorten the service life of the bearing. It is important to maintain a clean environment when replacing bearings. It is not allowed to hit the bearing with a hammer. Be careful not to drop the bearing on the ground (or similar improper handling). The condition of the shaft and the bearing seat should also be checked before installation. Even slight wear can cause poor fit and cause early failure of the bearing.
6. For the hub bearing unit, do not attempt to disassemble the hub bearing or adjust the seal ring of the hub unit, otherwise the seal ring will be damaged and water or dust will enter. Even the raceways of the seal and the inner ring are damaged, causing permanent failure of the bearing.
7. There is a magnetic thrust ring inside the seal ring equipped with ABS device bearing. This kind of thrust ring cannot be impacted, impacted or collided with other magnetic fields. Remove them from the box before installation, and keep them away from magnetic fields, such as motors or power tools used. When installing these bearings, change the operation of the bearings by observing the ABS alarm pin on the dashboard through a road test.
8. For wheel hub bearings equipped with ABS magnetic thrust rings, in order to determine which side the thrust ring is mounted on, you can use a small and light object * near the edge of the bearing, and the magnetic force generated by the bearing will attract it. When installing, point the side with the magnetic thrust ring inward, facing the sensitive components of the ABS. Note: Improper installation may cause the brake system to fail.
9, many bearings are sealed, this type of bearing does not need to add grease throughout the life cycle. Other non-sealed bearings such as double-row tapered roller bearings must be greased during installation. Because the inner cavity of the bearing is different in size, it is difficult to determine how much grease is added. The most important thing is to ensure that there is grease in the bearing. If there is too much grease, excess grease will leak out when the bearing rotates. General experience: When installing, the total amount of grease should account for 50% of the bearing clearance.
10. When installing the lock nut, due to the different bearing types and bearing housings, the torque varies greatly.