24hours on-line service, factory direct, 100% inspection,MOQ 100pcs. China Non-standard Bearings Suppliers
The clutch release bearing is a thrust bearing. Its fun […]
The clutch release bearing is a thrust bearing. Its function is to move the pressure plate or drive plate that is under the thrust of the spring in the direction of the clutch housing when the clutch pedal is stepped on, that is, the release lever is tilted when the clutch pedal is pressed. To overcome the thrust of the pressure plate spring to complete the clutch separation work.
The clutch release lever rotates with the pressure plate, and the operating mechanism linked with the clutch pedal cannot rotate. In order to adapt to the different motion conditions between the two, thrust bearings are used to reduce friction and wear.
If the separation bearing loses its sliding effect due to lack of oil, it will not only produce abnormal noise, but also make the separation point stress point increase Al damage, then the effective range of the clutch pedal starting pressure plate is getting smaller and smaller. When the clutch plate and the pressure plate are separated incompletely, the gear shift will produce an abnormal noise, and the wear of the separation rod will cause the pressure plate to start unevenly or incompletely.
That is the clutch release bearing, which is driven by the fork. If there is no clutch release bearing, and you want to start the machine when the flywheel is driven to rotate the flywheel together, without the bearing, how can the fork be blessed.
The clutch release bearing is a more important part of the car. If the maintenance is not good, the failure will not only cause economic losses, but also be very troublesome to disassemble and install, and it will take a lot of man-hours. Therefore, it is of great significance to understand the cause of the failure of the clutch release bearing, and to maintain and maintain it reasonably in use, so as to prolong the service life of the release bearing, improve labor productivity, and obtain better economic benefits.
1) According to the operation regulations, avoid the clutch half-engaged and half-disengaged state, and reduce the number of clutches used.
2) Pay attention to maintenance, soak the butter by steaming method regularly or during the annual inspection and maintenance, so that it has sufficient lubricant.
3) Pay attention to leveling the clutch release lever to ensure that the spring force of the return spring meets the regulations.
4) Adjust the free stroke to meet the requirements (30-40mm) to prevent the free stroke from being too large or too small.
5) Minimize the number of joints and separations and reduce the impact load.
6) Step on lightly and easily to make it engage and disengage smoothly.