24hours on-line service, factory direct, 100% inspection,MOQ 100pcs. China Non-standard Bearings Suppliers
One: Roller bearing: 1. The processing process of steel […]
One: Roller bearing:
1. The processing process of steel balls and the processing of stainless steel balls also vary according to the state of the raw materials. Among them, the process before the filing or light ball can be divided into the following three types, and the process before heat treatment can be divided into the following three. Two kinds, the whole process is: Cold punching of stainless steel bar or wire (some bars need punching and annealing after cold punching) Filing, rough grinding, soft grinding or light ball heat treatment, hard grinding, fine grinding, fine grinding or grinding The final inspection is grouped to prevent rust, packaged and put into storage (to be assembled in a set).
2. The processing process of the ferrule: The processing of the inner ring and the outer ring of the bearing varies according to the raw material or the form of the blank. The processes before turning can be divided into the following three types. The whole processing process is: Bar or tube (Some bars need to be forged, annealed, and normalized) Turning, heat treatment, cylindrical grinding, fine grinding or polishing, final inspection, rust prevention and storage (to be assembled)
3. The machining process of the cage The machining process of the cage can be divided into the following two categories according to the design structure and raw materials:
(1) Sheet material → shearing → blanking → hot press forming → shaping and finishing → ultrasonic cleaning machine pickling or shot peening or stringing → final inspection → rust prevention, packaging → storage (to be assembled in sets) )
(2) The processing process of the solid cage: The processing of the solid cage varies depending on the raw materials or the damage. Among them, it can be divided into the following four types of blanks before turning. The whole processing process is: bar, Tube material, forgings, castings, inner diameter, outer diameter, end face, chamfer drilling (or pulling hole, boring hole), pickling, final inspection, rust prevention, packaging and storage (to be assembled in a set).
4. The processing process of the rollers The processing of the rollers varies according to the raw materials. The processes before heat treatment can be divided into the following two types. The whole processing process is: bar car processing or wire rod cold heading, string ring belt and soft grinding Heat treatment string, soft spot, rough grinding, outer diameter, rough grinding, end surface, end surface, fine grinding, outer diameter, final grinding, outer diameter, final inspection, grouping, rust prevention, packaging and storage (to be assembled in sets).
Two: plane bearing:
Flat bearings consist of flat cage assemblies with needle roller bearings or cylindrical rollers and flat washers. Needle roller bearings and cylindrical rollers are held and guided by flat cages. When used with different series of DF flat bearing washers, many different combinations of bearing configurations are available. Due to the selection of high-precision cylindrical rollers (needle rollers) to increase the contact length, this bearing can obtain high load capacity and high rigidity in a small space. Another advantage is that if the surface of the adjacent parts is suitable for the raceway surface, the washer can be omitted, which can make the design compact. Contoured surface reduces edge stress and increases service life.
The plane needle roller and cage assembly are the main elements of the plane bearing. The needles are held and guided by radially arranged pockets. The cage section has a specific shape and is formed from hardened steel strips. Small cages are made of industrial plastic.
The high-precision needle roller diameter grouping tolerance is 0.002mm to ensure uniform load distribution. Flat needle roller and cage assemblies are shaft guided. In this way, a relatively low peripheral speed can be achieved even at high speeds of the guide surface.
A particularly space-saving bearing can be obtained if the surfaces of the adjacent parts are designed as raceways so that washers can be dispensed with. If this solution cannot be implemented, the use of thin-walled steel AS series gaskets can also make the design compact under the condition of sufficient support.
This bearing is composed of a plane cylindrical roller bearing and cage assembly, a bearing seat locating ring GS and a shaft locating WS. 893, 874 and 894 series plain cylindrical roller bearings can be used for higher loads.